Chocolate Mug Cake. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and you'll never make another mug cake again. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake.
Perfect for an easy chocolate dessert! One of the most common recipe requests I. Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat. You can have Chocolate Mug Cake using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mug Cake
- You need of Dry Ingredients:.
- You need 4 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of heaping tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Wet Ingredients:.
- Prepare 5 tbsp. of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
These easy mug cake recipes are quick to Layer crushed graham crackers, chocolate cake batter, and marshmallows in a mug, and. People say this fudgy vegan chocolate mug cake is the BEST mug cake they've ever tried… and it can even be made in the microwave! This is the chocolate mug cake recipe for chocolate lovers. An easy, delicious and healthy chocolate mug cake that's also gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo.
Chocolate Mug Cake instructions
- In a bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Then whisk in the wet ingredients until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips. Pour this mixture into a greased mug (at least 12 oz. size or a little bigger)..
- Pop the mug into the microwave for 90 seconds. That's it. Sprinkle some powdered sugar over the top or plop a scoop of ice cream on top and enjoy it!.
I think it's the best chocolate mug cake recipe out there. I remember scrolling through the TV a while. How to Store a Chocolate Mug Cake. So, microwave mug cakes are best eaten once they have cooled from the microwave. This Chocolate Mug Cake recipe is the first one I've tried that actually tastes good.