Extra Smooth and Creamy Mint Chocolate Bark.
You can have Extra Smooth and Creamy Mint Chocolate Bark using 2 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Extra Smooth and Creamy Mint Chocolate Bark
- You need 7 ounces of Lindt Excellence Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate, chopped.
- You need 8 ounces of Andes Mints, broken up.
Extra Smooth and Creamy Mint Chocolate Bark instructions
- Place a large sheet of parchment on a baking sheet.
- Melt milk chocolate in a bowl in the microwave until melted. Stir smootj.
- Pour over parchment and smooth into a layer about 1/4 inch thic with an off set spatula Allow to set about 30 minutes.
- Melt Andes candies in the microwave and stir until smooth.
- Pour over set milk chocolate and smooth over with an off set spatula. Allow to set 30 minutes then refrigerate until hard.
- Break into pieces. Best eaten at room temperature but stored in the refrigerator.