Protein power cookies. They are high in protein What whey protein powder to use? They are soft & taste great with a glass of milk. What kind of protein powder do you use to make healthy protein powder cookie *Protein powders can vary significantly across brands.
When I can experiment with new recipes and healthy recipes at that. Cookies & Cream Protein Cheesecake Cookies, with vanilla whey protein powder With vanilla whey protein powder, coconut flour, and cream cheese, you can make a. All-Natural Peanut Butter: make sure that you Protein Powder: I've made this recipe with both a plant-based protein powder as well. You can cook Protein power cookies using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Protein power cookies
- You need 2 1/4 c of quick oats.
- You need 1 1/4 c of spelt flour.
- It’s 3/4 c of chocolate whey protein powder.
- Prepare 1 c of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 3/4 c of pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1/2 c of shredded coconut.
- It’s 1/4 c of flax seeds.
- You need 3/4 c of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 3/4 c of raisins.
- It’s 1/4 c of water.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of molasses.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/3 c of canola oil.
- You need 1 c of unsweetened almond milk.
These cookies are chewy and delicious. You will not miss the fat. They are easy to make and high in protein. These healthy chocolate protein cookies are gluten free, dairy free, can easily be vegan and are high in protein, filling, and super delicious!
Protein power cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking tray with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients..
- In a separate bowl combine wet ingredients..
- Mix wet and dry ingredients until combined. Let sit 5 minutes..
- Portion out in heaping tablespoonfuls and place on lined baking tray. Flatten before baking. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or untl lightly browned..
A great snack any time of day! Peanut butter protein cookies can be made healthier by cutting down on the sugar and By incorporating the use of protein powders like whey protein or pea protein into this. Tired of dry protein cookies that taste artificially sweetened? Peanut powder/cocoa powder: As explained in the recipe, you can make these protein cookies as either peanut butter flavored or chocolate flavored. My specialty is cooking with protein powder.