Apple Cinnamon Protein Muffins.
You can have Apple Cinnamon Protein Muffins using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Cinnamon Protein Muffins
- You need 2 of large apples.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of golden flax meal.
- You need 5 Tbsp of water.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 scoops of protein powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of oat flour.
- You need 3 packs of stevia.
- You need 1 cup of greek yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
Apple Cinnamon Protein Muffins step by step
- Core and grate the apples in a large bowl..
- Mix in flax meal and cold water..
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Add eggs and stir until combined with apples and flax meal..
- Add yogurt to the bowl and stir..
- Mix with dry ingredients: stevia, oat flour, protein powder, baking soda baking powder and cinnamon powder..
- Pour the batter into your muffin tin. (Don't forget to grease it first or use a liner! I like to use coconut oil.).
- Bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes after removing from the oven..