Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip. Traditional beef pot pie recipes usually consist of onion, celery, and carrots. I added peas and potatoes to this recipe and you How to Freeze Instant Pot Beef Pot Pies. There are actually several different ways you can freeze pot pies.
Looking for a simple and convenient way to cook healthy food? Adapting Slow Cooker Beef Stew to the Instant Pot. This stew is an adaptation of one of Elise's tried-and-true recipes from the Simply Since less liquid is required with pressure cooking, you only need a cup of Guinness (or another stout beer) for the whole pot. You can make Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip by using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is what you need to do to achieve it:
Ingredients of Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip
- You need 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pound of stew meat cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 2 of heaving TSP minced garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 (11 oz) of bottle of Guinness extra stout beer.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- It’s 2 TSP of kosher salt.
- Prepare 10 of fresh basil leaves roughly chopped.
- It’s 1-2 of tubes (8oz) crescent roll sheets.
- Prepare 6 of 7-8 oz ramekins.
- Prepare of Finely shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Fresh parsley chopped.
That means I get to enjoy the leftover beer. Instant Pot Beef Stew – Dinner at the Zoo. This recipe for beef pot pie with onions, carrots, and peas is a great way to use up some leftover beef. It's made with a simple beef broth sauce and pie crust topping.
Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip step by step
- Turn instant pot on to saute high/more. When pot reads hot add the olive oil..
- Add in stew meat and cook till brown with just a little pink showing..
- Add in onion and garlic stirring frequently for 3 minutes..
- Add beef broth and beer. Stir with a wooden spoon and scrape any bits that may be stuck on the bottom of the pot..
- Add the peas and carrots, corn, salt, and basil. Stir..
- Preheat oven to 375. Seal pressure cooker and cook on manual/high pressure for 10 minutes. Then allow a 10 minute natural release. Then release rest of pressure. Remove lid..
- Switch instant pot to saute setting and slowly stir in the flour. Simmer till it thickens. Switch to keep warm..
- Roll out crescent rolls. And cut out squares a little bigger than the top of your ramekin..
- Ladle beef mixture into the ramekins and top with a crescent roll square on each. Gently push down around the rim. Poke a hole in the middle of the crescent top..
- Place ramekins on a cookie sheet and place on middle rack of the oven. Bake for 12-15 minutes..
- When tops are browned and crispy remove from oven..
- IMMEDIATELY top with shredded cheese. And add parsley for garnish…
Make it with a refrigerated crust or a homemade crust. Butter – Use regular butter or salty Irish butter like Kerrygold Pure O'Shea's Irish Stout Beer – To add deep Irish flavor to the gravy. Heavy cream – To give the gravy a As the pot pie bakes the gravy will work up over some of the potatoes. Don't let this worry you, it will. Mini pot pies filled with beef and Guinness™ stew is a hearty meal just waiting to be devoured.