antipasto salad. Whenever we go to a potluck and are asked to bring a side dish I always bring something that could easily double as an entree just to make sure we all walk away full. Dress salad with vinaigrette and serve. This content is imported from embed-name.
For this antipasto salad recipe, you can substitute two medium red, orange, or yellow bell peppers (don't use the green ones). This colorful, Italian Antipasto Salad is made with romaine, mozzarella, olives, prosciutto, turkey pepperoni, and This colorful, Italian Antipasto Salad is perfect for lunch and so easy to make! This Antipasto Salad is filled with all kinds of goodies – it is seriously jam packed with flavor! You can have antipasto salad using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of antipasto salad
- Prepare 1 can of garbanzo beans.
- Prepare 1 packages of sliced pepperoni.
- You need 1 can of sliced black olives.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced sweet red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced green peppers.
- You need 4 medium of fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of olive or vegetable oil.
- It’s 2/3 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 16 oz of rotini or bowtie pasta.
- Prepare 1 packages of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 6 oz of shredded mozzerela.
Roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, pepperoni, salami, Provolone… just to name a few. This filling antipasto salad is packed with traditional Italian cold cuts and topped with crumbled chili and basil. Antipasto Salad recipe – a healthy, flavorful salad filled with salami, Parmesan, and roasted eggplant, red peppers, and onions. This warm antipasto salad is a variation of a salad I eat often.
antipasto salad instructions
- cook pasta. drain and rinse with cold water.
- put pasta in large bowl. add everything else but oil and lemon juice. mix well.
- in a jar, shake oil and lemon juice.
- pour over salad and toss.
- cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- stir before serving.
Antipasto salad has all the fun and taste of an Italian sub sandwich with non of the pesky carbs! This Antipasto Salad has all the components of a subway sandwich without the bread! Make the salad: Prepare the following ingredients, adding each one to the bowl of vinaigrette as you complete it: Using the side of a chef's. Antipasto salad is a hearty salad loaded with all of your favorite Italian antipasto platter ingredients, including salami, fresh mozzarella cheese, and tangy, spicy pepperoncini. Antipasto Salad is a delicious Italian classic!