Blue cheese and greens quick pasta. Instant Italian Inspiration from bestselling food writer Nigella Lawson. Green beans are sauteed in bacon fat, then tossed with toasted nuts and crumbled blue cheese. Very rich and quite fattening, but great for holidays!
Pasta with bacon & cranberry Wensleydale. Follow the above recipe using a thinly sliced red onion this time. Lightly wilted arugula lends a fresh, green, peppery flavor to this quick pasta recipe. You can have Blue cheese and greens quick pasta using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blue cheese and greens quick pasta
- You need 100 g of pasta/person – ideally pasta with wholes in it such as penne, conchiglie, maccheroni etc so that it holds the sauce.
- Prepare 1 packet of Gorgonzola or dolce latte.
- You need 1 packet of greens – here I used rainbow chards but it can be spinach, cabbage etc.
- Prepare 1 handful of Parmesan.
It's very delicious with pepper, walnuts, baby greens, and tomatoes! Pasta Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing Recipes. Sheet Pan BBQ Blue Cheese Chicken PizzaFoodie Crush. oregano, yellow onion, green onions, garlic, cooked chicken, crumbled blue. Delicious tagliatelle pasta coated in a creamy blue cheese and spinach sauce, ready in the time it takes to I've kept the blue cheese flavour quite light here as I was making this pasta dish for my children too, who are not the I do love a quick easy win creamy pasta and creme fraiche is my go to.
Blue cheese and greens quick pasta instructions
- Start by bringing water to boil for the pasta with just half a handful of rock salt in it and nothing else.
- In a pan with some butter cook the chard on medium heat until the leaves are soft. I put a tiny bit of water in the lid of the pan and close it so that the steam helps the leaves cooking.
- When the pasta is couple of minutes away from being ready chop the dolce latte or Gorgonzola in small pieces and add them to the chard. Turn the heat to its minimum setting and let the cheese melt. If it looks not creamy enough add a dash of milk.
- When the pasta is ready drain it and add it to the pan and stir altogether. You can add the Parmesan for added cheesiness.
Want the speediest spaghetti to make for the family? Photo about Closeup shot of blue cheese and raw spaghetti on a green background. Blue Cheese Pasta is tender, juicy Gulf shrimp mixed with a decadent blue cheese and lime juice sauce over yummy pasta covered with parmesan cheese. This easy garlic cheese pasta has been a true saviour during busy weeks. This cheese pasta is the ultimate easy, weeknight comfort food and just as my family loved it, I hope yours does too!