Chicken Creamy Stirfry Pasta.
You can cook Chicken Creamy Stirfry Pasta using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Creamy Stirfry Pasta
- It’s 2 cup of Conchiglie Pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion diced in bit.
- It’s 1 cup of cooking cream.
- You need 1 cup of julianne bell pepper (yellow, red and green).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Julianne carrot.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped fresh pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need dash of chef stone secret spice.
- Prepare 1 cube of knorr seasoning.
- You need 2 cups of diced chicken breast.
Chicken Creamy Stirfry Pasta step by step
- Heat up water in a medium pot and once its boiling hot, pour in conchiglie pasta and cook for about 7mins and seive then pour in cold water so the pasta can stop cooking, drain and set aside.
- Spice chicken breast with chef stone secret spice mix in and set aside to marinate.
- In a medium saucepan add canola oil and once its hot, add marinated chicken and stir till its cooked through about 5 minutes, then add onions saute about a minute then add garlic and ginger stir continuously.
- Cook over medium heat and stir in pepper, salt and knorr cube, add cooking cream and the parmesan cheese and stir till its all melted and everything blends in..
- Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for about 2-4 minutes or until it starts to thicken. Toss it with your carrot and then cooked pasta, and bell pepper stir to make sure everything is mixed through.
- Allow it cook for about 2 minutes then turn off heat and serve.