You can have Beef Pizziolas using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Pizziolas
- Prepare 4 Slices of Top Round.
- You need 10-12 Slices of Provolone Cheese.
- You need 2 cups of fresh Spinach Leaves.
- It’s 2 cups of matchsticks carrots.
- You need 1 jar of Pasta sauce (I use Rao’s or Mazetta’s).
- Prepare 1 pound of Angel Hair Pasta (or your favorite dry pasta).
Beef Pizziolas instructions
- Lay out top round beef slices one by one. Top with provolone cheese, then spinach leaves, and finally carrot sticks. Pinch ingredients and roll up beef rolls. Insert 2-3 toothpicks or one piece of cooking twine and tie)..
- Heat skillet on Medium Heat. Place rolls in skillet and brown on all 4 sides, about 3 minutes on each side. Cover your pizziolas in a jar or 2 of pasta sauce. Cover and cook for about 30 minutes. Turn the beef Pizziolas about halfway through so they don’t stick..
- Cook pasta per instructions on box. Enjoy your Pizziolas with your pasta!.