Mint Chococolate Chip Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust. Simple and completely homemade mint chocolate chip cheesecake brownies. Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownie Cups. The recipe for Chocolate Chip Cheesecake with Brownie Crust also appears on Krusteaz.com.
An easy homemade mint chocolate chip fudge recipe. Chocolate and mint layers with chocolate chips on top. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake with Brownie Crust features a fudge brownie and then tops off with a simple, delicious no-bake cheesecake. You can have Mint Chococolate Chip Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust using 25 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mint Chococolate Chip Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust
- You need of FOR FUDGE BROWNIE BASE.
- Prepare 2 ounces of unsweetened chocolate.
- You need 2 ounces of butter (1/2 stick or 4 tablespoons).
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s of FOR MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE.
- Prepare 2-8 ounce of packages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- It’s 24 ounces of sour cream, at room temperature.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of green mint chocolate chips, melted and warm, not hot.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pure peppermint extract.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of mini semisweet chocolate chips, reular sized chips can sink so be sure to use mini chips.
- Prepare drops of green food color, if needed depending on how green your mint chps look after blending.
- You need of FOR CHOCOLATE GANACHE GLAZE.
- You need 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate, chips or chopped bar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need of FOR GARNISH.
- You need of shaves chocolate mint candy, I used Andes mint cchocolate candy.
- You need of green dprinkles and green sparkle sugar as needed.
- Prepare of whipped cream for serving.
Three fantastic flavors that come together in one awesome dessert! Mint Oreo Cheesecake is made with an Oreo crust filled with chopped mint Oreos, chocolate sauce and It's a mint chocolate lover's dream! This cheesecake was made especially for my bloggy BFF, Julianne from Is the chocolate sauce like hot fudge or hershey's syrup? Mint Chocolate Brownies…the perfect remedy for the common cold.
Mint Chococolate Chip Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust step by step
- MAKE BROWNIE BASE.
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Preheat oven to 350. Have a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Meit butter and chocolate in microwave and stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat eggs and sugar until combined.
- Stir in cooled chocolate mixture, vanilla and salt just until blended.
- Add flour and just stir in until blended.
- Pour into prepared sprinform pan, place on foil lined baking sheet and bake 18 to 20 minutes until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Cool on rack completely before filling.
- MAKE MINT CHIP CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- Keep oven at 350 and have a foil lined baking pan ready for cheesecake baking.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese, vanilla, peppermint extract and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add melted green mint chips, beat in.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating in after each egg.
- Add sour cream and stir in just until blended, do not over mix, add green food color now if needed then fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared brownie crust.
- Place on foil lined baking sheet and bake 70 to 90 minutes until just slightly jiggly in the center. Remove from the oven and let sit on baking sheet 5 minutes , then move to a rack to cool completely before covering and refigerating at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Run a small sharp knife aroung pan then realease sides of springform pan.
- MAKE GLAZE.
- Have chocolate in a small bowl. Heat cream in microwave or on stove top until hot but not boiling. Pour over chocolste let sit one minute then stir until smooth. Reriigerate until it thickens enough to be spreadable just 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour over top of cheesecake and spread quickly to smooth..
- Garnish with the shaved mint candy, sprinkles and sparkle sugar while chocolate is wet so it sticks. Refigerate to set chocolate.
- Serve slices with whipped cream.
Last week I was struck with a fierce cold that left me without a voice and a nose that The first were mint brownies brimming with Nestle's Dark Chocolate Mint Chips. These chips are a seasonal item and since I'm a sucker for. Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge-same great taste you love as ice cream in a creamy melt in your mouth fudge! One of the easiest candies to make is fudge. Fudge made with marshmallow fluff and fudge made with sweetened condensed.