Chocolate chunk cinnamon banana bread. Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. Beat butter and sugar in a third bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs to butter mixture, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
I've recently been on a chocolate kick with my baking, and decided to try to make banana bread. Crusty ciabatta bread, sandwiched with homemade Italian vinaigrette, spicy salami, salty prosciutto, fresh baby arugula, roasted peppers, provolone AND mozzarella. It's the easiest way to serve up a melty sandwich to a hungry group of guests. You can have Chocolate chunk cinnamon banana bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chunk cinnamon banana bread
- Prepare 4 of rotten bananas.
- You need 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of softened butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of plain yogurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
Cinnamon Crumble Banana Bread-A delicious and moist banana bread that is topped off with a cinnamon crumble for the ultimate treat. Feel free to tweak the ingredients to make it your own. In the past, I've even added chocolate chips to the banana bread for the days when I'm craving. This easy banana cinnamon bread recipe is so moist with a ribbon of buttery cinnamon swirled throughout.
Chocolate chunk cinnamon banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9×5-inch pan.
- In a kitchenaid mixer, mix butter, brown sugar, and eggs. Add bananas, yogurt, and vanilla..
- Mix dry ingredients together and then pour into mixer. Mix well but do not over mix!.
- Pour half of mixture in pan, sprinkle chocolate chips, a pinch of brown sugar, and a pinch of cinnamon over it. Then add the remaining mixture on top. Top off with more cinnamon if desired!.
- Bake for 55 minutes then let stand and cool for 15..
It's a banana bread everyone will love! You can't have cinnamon swirl banana bread without the swirl! It took quite a few trials to get it just right and luckily, the easiest technique ended up. Keywords: cinnamon swirl banana bread, cinnamon banana bread. Tag @sallysbakeblog on Instagram and hashtag it #sallysbakingaddiction.