Maple Cheese and Nuts on Toast.
You can cook Maple Cheese and Nuts on Toast using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maple Cheese and Nuts on Toast
- It’s 1 slice of Sliced bread.
- You need 1 of Butter or margarine (optional).
- Prepare 25 grams of total ● Walnuts and almonds (unsalted).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ●Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●Maple syrup.
- You need 5 grams of – 10 grams Cheese suitable for melting (or cheese of your choice).
- You need 1 of Cinnamon.
Maple Cheese and Nuts on Toast step by step
- Spread a thin layer of butter on the bread (optional). Roughly chop up the nuts..
- Lightly toast the bread. You can skip this step! Do as you like!.
- Combine the chopped nuts with the ingredients marked ●. Generously top the bread with the nuts and then with the cheese..
- Place in the toaster oven. It's done when the bread has browned and the cheese has melted! Sprinkle on some cinnamon (mind it doesn't burn!).
- I used 10 g of cheese on the toast in the top picture..