Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta.
You can cook Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta
- It’s 200 grams of fusilli, linguine, or conchiglie pasta is best.
- Prepare 25 grams of pine nuts.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil or herbes de provence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt and ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large courgette.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 packet of cherry or baby plum tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of red and yellow bell peppers.
- Prepare 50 grams of parmesan cheese.
- You need 100 grams of chopped Italian sausage or Spanish chorizo (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta instructions
- Bring to boil 2 litres of water with a little sea salt and then add the pasta and leave to cook, stirring occasionally.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 C for the peppers and courgettes, and decapitate and excavate the peppers and chop the courgettes before leaving in the oven for c.20 mins on a tray with olive oil and a sprinkling of some of the herbs until soft.
- Toast the pine nuts on another tray in the oven for a few minutes, being careful not to burn them.
- Fry the garlic with the herbes de provence or oregano in a pan, before adding the sausage (optional) and sliced cherry / baby plum tomatoes.
- Once out of the oven, slice the bell peppers into strips and add the vegetables to the sausages and tomatoes in a separate bowl.
- Drain the pasta and serve with plenty of extra virgin olive oil, grated parmesan, the pine nuts, sausage and vegetables, finished with ground black pepper and sea salt.