You can cook Prawn Pasta using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Prawn Pasta
- It’s 2 stalks of Parsley.
- Prepare 2/10 of of butter cube.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- You need 1 L of Thickening cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cheese.
- You need of Pasta (Linguini or Angel Hair).
- It’s of Prawn.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Mushroom flavoring.
Prawn Pasta instructions
- Boil pasta in a separate pot with salt and little bit of oil (olive). When pasta is about 75% cooked, remove from heat and set aside. Keep it soaked in the water..
- In a small pan, sauté prawn with 1/10th butter (not too cooked) and put aside.
- In bigger a bigger pan, sauté garlic with remaining butter until aroma comes out. Add salt (1 tsp)..
- Pour in thickening crème with 2 tbsp pasta water and let boil for awhile.
- Take the set aside prawn to add into the cream sauce.
- Add mushroom powder to taste (1 tsp) if not salty enough add salt.
- Add 1 tsp of cheese to sauce to thicken slightly.
- Drain pasta with drainer, then add into the cream sauce..
- Add parsley into sauce. Turn off heat. Mix well..
- Pasta is ready to be served. (optional) Garnish with parsley.