Gluten-free Granola Bars.
You can have Gluten-free Granola Bars using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten-free Granola Bars
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of gluten-free quick oats.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of rice krispies cereal (gluten-free).
- You need dash of sea salt.
- It’s 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chia/hemp/flax seeds.
- Prepare of mini chocolate chips.
Gluten-free Granola Bars instructions
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with foil and grease lightly..
- In a large pot, add coconut oil, brown sugar, honey, and vanilla extract..
- Once completely blended, turn heat to medium-high and bring mixture to a boil for just a minute..
- Remove from heat and mix remaining ingredients, except chocolate chips..
- Press mixture firmly into pan, add chocolate chips, and press again..
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, then remove and cut to size of your choosing..
- Store in airtight container for up to one week..