Double Chocolate zucchini Buckwheat Pancakes.
You can have Double Chocolate zucchini Buckwheat Pancakes using 19 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate zucchini Buckwheat Pancakes
- It’s of Dry mix:.
- You need 2 cup of Buckwheat flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder and soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Sea salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cocoa.
- You need of Wet.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ground flax.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Warm water (mix with flax to make egg).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Favourite oil: butter, grape seed, coconut etc..
- You need 1 of Banana smashed or 1/2 c applesauce.
- It’s 2 cup of Non dairy milk of choice add more as needed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Lemon juice or Apple cider vinegar mixed with milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Maple syrup or sweetener or choice.
- You need of Fold in:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Grated zucchini.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips: dark, dairy free.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
Double Chocolate zucchini Buckwheat Pancakes instructions
- Mix dry in bowl, turn on grill to hear, mix wet in another bowl, combine then fold in add ins. Add extra milk as needed. Let sit for at least 10 mins. Pour on hot greased griddle and cook for about three mins on each side. Whip up some coconut cream to serve with..