Rolled Chicken Sandwich.
You can have Rolled Chicken Sandwich using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rolled Chicken Sandwich
- It’s 8 slices of bread (I removed the crusts so I can turn them into rusks, but it's your call, really).
- It’s of Garlicky butter (you can also use mayo) – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/3401212-garlicky-butter.
- Prepare 8 slices of lettuce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded leftover chicken (rotisserie, poached, roasted, etc.).
- You need 1-2 of angel hair or spaghetti (optional).
Rolled Chicken Sandwich step by step
- Flatten the bread..
- Spread the garlicky butter to the flattened bread..
- Add lettuce and shredded chicken..
- Roll. Cut into four pieces..
- To make sure the sandwich won't unfurl, secure it with a bit of angel hair or spaghetti. Within a couple of hours, the pasta will soften. So it's perfect for bento..