You can have Baked Spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti
- It’s 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need of Italian meatballs (optional).
- Prepare 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- You need of small onion.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of Sharp cheddar shredded cheese.
- Prepare of mozzarella shredded cheese.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Angel hair noodles.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Baked Spaghetti instructions
- Brown ground beef and meatballs in pan with onion, drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce to meats. Cook till sauce is heated.
- Boil water and add noodles. Cook till done but firm.
- In mixing bowl add eggs, Sharp cheddar, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese, salt pepper, and noodles.
- Mix together very well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray..
- Add spoonful of sauce to bottom of dish..
- Then add noodles with more cheese on top.
- Sprinkle garlic powder over cheeses then top with sauce..
- Layer with noodles, sauce, garlic powder and cheese.
- Last layer should be with sauce and cheeses.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 20 more minutes till cheese is melted and top is browned.