One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli. If you're anything like me, you can only have "steak and potatoes" every once in a while because it can get old and uninspired. So, I made a few healthy and flavorful tweaks to the old favorite of steak and potatoes. Instead of using a large ribeye or new york steak, I chose a sirloin and sliced it very thinly.
In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder, Italian seasoning, paprika, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper in a When the potatoes are ready, remove from the oven and turn the oven to broil mode. Stir the potatoes and push them to one side of the pan. ONE PAN STEAK BITES WITH SWEET POTATOES You can cook One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of flank steak or strip steak, cut into strips.
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of baby potatoes (cut in 1/2 or 1/4).
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 3 tbs of butter.
- You need 5 of cloces garluc, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need to taste of S&p.
- It’s to taste of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 head of broccoli, chopped.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- You need 1/3 c of light sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbs of hot sauce.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper.
Easy Steak & Potatoes Recipe Hey y'all! Welcome back to Shawna Rae, a cooking and cleaning channel for busy moms. Make room in the pan for sweet potatoes and add them back to the skillet. Drizzle remaining tablespoon of ghee over steak and potatoes.
One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli step by step
- In a bowl, combine steak strips w/ the marinade ingredients. Let marinade for about 20 min. In a large skillet over med high heat, mix 1 tbs olive oil & 1 tbs butter. When butter is melted, add potatoes & broccoli, cook 4 min. Stir and cook another 4 min until potatoes are fork tender. Transfer to a plate- set aside.
- In same skillet, add remaining 2tbs of butter, garlic & red chilli flakes and herbs. Lay steak in even layer on top (do not throw away marinade). Cook steak about 1 min per side..
- Stir in marinade with potato mixture and let cook 1 min. Add s&p to your liking. Remove from heat & serve..
Finished with rosemary and blue cheese, it's our easy–and healthy–take on steak frites. Instant pot chicken and potatoes and roasted chicken thighs and potatoes are my other go-to healthy dinners. You will love this one pan chicken and potatoes for your next weeknight dinner or lunches for a week. One pan chicken and veggies to clean out the fridge. Steak fajitas entire family will love.