Balsamic-Roasted Brussels Sprouts.
You can have Balsamic-Roasted Brussels Sprouts using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Balsamic-Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- You need of meal.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half through the core.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 4 oz of pancetta, sliced 1/4-in thick.
- It’s 1 of kosher salt.
- You need 1 of freshly ground pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
Balsamic-Roasted Brussels Sprouts instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place Brussels sprouts on a sheet pan, including some of the loose leaves, which get crisp when they're roasted..
- Cut pancetta into 1/2-in dice, and add to the pan. Add olive oil, 1 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp pepper; toss with your hands. Spread out the mixture in a single layer..
- Roast Brussels sprouts 20-30 min, until they're tender and nicely browned and the pancetta is cooked. Toss once during roasting..
- Remove from oven, drizzle immediately with balsamic vinegar, and toss again. Taste for seasonings and serve hot..