Herb and garlic cheese twists. The herb and cheese mix sprinkled on top turns every savory bite into a melt-in-your-mouth experience. Make a cheesy twists recipe in a snap with crescent rolls! Prepare using your favourite Kraft Shredded Cheese, such as Mozza-Cheddar, Double Cheddar or Old Cheddar.
Pepperidge Farm puff pastry sheets, Parmesan. Recipe: Garlic and Herb Cheese Bundles All you. Cheesy Garlic Bread – The secret to the best-ever garlic bread recipe? You can have Herb and garlic cheese twists using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Herb and garlic cheese twists
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of italian seasonings.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 can of buttermilk biscuits (7.5 ounce).
Just spread slices of French bread with a butter mixture and add slices of CRACKER BARREL Aged Reserve Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese before baking. These ham and cheese sliders are the ultimate party food! Grab the recipe for these Garlic Herb Parmesan Pretzel Twists and serve them up with some marinara or pizza sauce for the perfect bite. We've made homemade pretzels before here on WGC – but today they are getting stuffed with fresh garlic, tons of Italian herbs and then twisted, boiled and baked.
Herb and garlic cheese twists step by step
- Heat oven to 400°F..
- Heat butter in microwave until just melted. Let cool 5 minutes..
- Stir in cheese, parsley and seasonings to melted butter..
- Roll each biscuit into 5/2 rectangle, and spread 1 teaspoon of the mixed butter onto each biscuit..
- Cut each biscuit in half and twist 4-5 times..
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes until golden brown..
Combine the parmesan cheese, Swiss cheese, paprika, garlic powder, salt and chili powder in a bowl. Working one at a time, gently twist each strip several times. Place them on a baking sheet. Twist each strip twice, so that it's still attached to the center. Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, honey, salt, pepper, and garlic powder together until well combined.