Weight Watchers Eggs & Toast.
You can have Weight Watchers Eggs & Toast using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Weight Watchers Eggs & Toast
- You need 1/2 of Joseph's Flax Pita.
- Prepare 1 large of Egg/Poached.
- You need 1 slice of Tomato.
- It’s 1 cup of Baby Spinach.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of FatFree Cheddar Cheese/Shredded.
Weight Watchers Eggs & Toast step by step
- Preheat Oven to 400°F. Once preheated place your 1/2 pita on the rack to toast for about 8min. But watch it, every oven is different..
- Begin to sautée your baby spinach with a cooking spray of your choice. You can leave it as is, or season it with a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Slice your tomato, almost an 1/8in thick..
- Bring a shallow pan to a boil, and once boiling, lower the heat down to medium and SLOWLY begin to drop your egg. I let mine poached for about 4min, but you can go up to 7-8min if you don't want a runny yolk.
- Lay the spinach down on your pita toast, then your tomato, and follow with your egg. Top off with sprinkling about 3tbsp of your Fatfree cheddar.