Garlic Parmesean Summertime Pasta.
You can have Garlic Parmesean Summertime Pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesean Summertime Pasta
- It’s 1/2 of carrot, shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 of zucchini, shredded.
- It’s 1 of handful cherry tomatoes, chopped in half.
- You need 1/2 of scallion, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of servings angel hair pasta (about 1/4 of the box).
- You need 3 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of fresh thyme, chopped.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Garlic Parmesean Summertime Pasta step by step
- Shred zucchini and carrot, and chop tomatoes, scallion, garlic, and herbs..
- Cook pasta according to directions and drain, reserving a bit of the water..
- Meanwhile, over medium-low, heat olive oil and butter until you see small bubbles. Add in the garlic, scallion, and herbs and cook until fragrant, a few minutes..
- Add in zucchini, carrots, and tomatos, and cook until everything has softened and flavors have blended..
- Add in cooked pasta, a bit of the reserved water the pasta cooked in, and the parmesan cheese. Stir or toss to coat with everything and cook just another couple of minutes until it's all combined..