Ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos. Add tortellini and frozen peas and stir until coated, then pour over chicken broth. Looking for something different for dinner tonight? Try this Ham & Cheese Tortellini recipe — it's sooo easy to make!
This Ham & Cheese Tortellini takes your tortellini dinner to a whole new level! One thing I love about tortellini is that you can pick up several packages and freeze what you don't use. Drain tortellini and peas and return to pot. You can cook Ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 100 gr of ham.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1 cup of ricotta.
- It’s of Nutmeg and pepper.
Stir in butter, cream, salt, pepper, Parmesan and ham. An easy, delicious recipe for Cheese Tortellini in garlic butter sauce. Whether you want a hot appetizer for a party or a tasty, comforting weeknight meal Both tortellini and tortelloni are commonly filled with cheese or vegetable fillings. Tortellini could also be filled with a meat mixture, but tortelloni are less.
Ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos instructions
- On a clean table, make a donut shape with the flour, and put the egg, salt and oil in the middle..
- Start whisking the egg and adding the flour from the sides. If the mix is too dry add a bit of water, until you form a dough..
- Let it set for 20 minutes, covered, while you prepare the fillings..
- I chose to make mine with ham and cheese, but anything can go in these. Just use your imagination!.
- Whisk the egg, and mix together the ricotta, mozzarella and the ham (cut into small pieces). Put the spices in as well..
- After your dough is ready, we knead it, cutting into two big pieces, and leave it as thin as possible..
- We will make "cakes" of filling with a spoon, leaving a couple cm between each one..
- We put the second layer of dough on top, prior putting water (with just the tip of your finger) around each filling for it to stick together..
- We cut each circle with a glass. Reinforce the boarders with a fork's teeth..
- Boil for 9 minutes aprox..
Pour half the marinara sauce into a large bowl; add ricotta then tortellini to the remaining marinara in the pot and stir to combine. This makes a ton of soup!!! I couldn t find Spinach and Cheese Tortellini so I used Cheese Tortellini and added a pkg of frozen Chopped Spinach. I also halved the zucchini slices.great flavor!! Tortellini: The tortellini in this Ham and Bean Soup elevates it above all others, in my humble opinion.