Crock pot garlic mashed potatoes. With Crock-Pot mashed potatoes, everything happens right in the slow-cooker. Toss in the quartered potatoes, add a bit of water to the crock-pot along with some butter, garlic, and plenty of salt (those potatoes are super-starchy, they can take a lot of salt!), and hit start! An easy way to make garlic mashed potatoes.
Watch my step by step video on how I make Crock Pot Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes for my Crock Pot Friday series on flouronmyface.com. Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes with Garlic Butter are one of the easiest and best side dishes for any dinner or holiday. These Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes are the perfect EASY Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Easter side dish. You can cook Crock pot garlic mashed potatoes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock pot garlic mashed potatoes
- You need 3 lb of peeled potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cream.
- Prepare 3 oz of softened cream cheese.
So much flavor and none of the fuss. Mashed potatoes are a requirement on the Thanksgiving table, and a hearty side dish for any meal throughout the fall and winter. One of my favorite Thanksgiving tips is to do all this labor ahead and keep the potatoes warm for hours in the Crock-Pot. But then it hit me: Why not use the slow cooker.
Crock pot garlic mashed potatoes step by step
- Spray crock pot with nonstick cooking spray..
- Dice potatoes and add to crock pot. Add water, butter, olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Cook on high 3 hours..
- Add cream and cream cheese and mash to desired consistency. Turn crock pot to low until ready to serve..
Not only do these Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes taste fabulously buttery, creamy and flavorful, but they will save you time in the kitchen. You just cut the potatoes, toss them in the crock pot with a bit of broth and seasoning and let them cook away. When they are done you can whip them (or mash. These cheesy garlic Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes are the perfect accompaniment to any fall meal, and so incredibly easy to make. These are without a doubt the very best mashed potatoes I've ever made!