Turkey Pizza Pasta.
You can create Turkey Pizza Pasta by using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it:
Ingredients of Turkey Pizza Pasta
- You need 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- It’s 45 oz of Pasta Sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of Rotini.
- It’s 2 medium of Green Peppers, diced.
- You need 1 medium of Onion, diced.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded Mozzerella.
- You need 1 packages of Sliced Pepperoni.
- Prepare 2 clove of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Turkey Pizza Pasta instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat large skillet with olive oil. Add ground turkey. Add diced green peppers, diced onion and minced garlic. Cook until turkey is done and veggies are tender..
- Boil pasta according to directions on package..
- When pasta is done, drain it but save a small amount of the water. Combine pasta with turkey, small amount of pasta water and peppers and onions. Add jar of pasta sauce and combine.
- Add half of mixture to 9×11 casserole dish. Sprinkle half of cheese over mixture and place half of pepperonis over mixture as well..
- Add other half of mixture and sprinkle remaining cheese and pepperonis..
- Place casserole in oven for 15-20 minutes or until pepperoni on top is crispy and cheese is melted.