Butioni stuffed shells (quick and easy). Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan, smothered in a mushroom tomato sauce and baked. In a large bowl, mix eggs, ricotta, half the mozzarella, half the Parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper until well combined. Stuffing the shells is the biggest challenge.
Jumbo pasta shells are stuffed with a smooth, creamy, cheesy filling flavored with fresh herbs and baked to absolute perfection. Stuffed Shells. get the Food.com app. Watch on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Roku, or Fire TV. You can cook Butioni stuffed shells (quick and easy) using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butioni stuffed shells (quick and easy)
- You need 1 packages of Butioni stuffed chicken and prosciutto tortelloni shells.
- Prepare 1 packages of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 4 slice of swiss cheese.
- Prepare 1 small of Gouda cheese (optional).
- It’s 1 small of spoon full of ricotta cheese.
To assemble, coat the bottom of a baking dish with some sauce. Fill each half-cooked shell with the cheese mixture and place face-down on the sauce. This Classic Stuffed Shells Recipe couldn't be easier to put together! Made with Ricotta, spinach, and Italian herbs and seasonings covered with marinara sauce and smothered in cheese.
Butioni stuffed shells (quick and easy) step by step
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- cook and drain shells for 8 minutes.
- season spaghetti to taste.
- pour spaghetti sauce in non stick pan (only half).
- layer ricotta cheese.
- add shells.
- add gouda cheese.
- add remaining sauce.
- add swiss cheese.
- add mozzarella.
- cook for 15 mins or until cheese is bubbly.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information. Have you ever wondered how to make stuffed shells? It is so easy and delicious! My favorite part about this meal is that it freezes well.