Redneck Stuffed Manicotti.
You can cook Redneck Stuffed Manicotti using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Redneck Stuffed Manicotti
- Prepare of Leftover venison meatloaf.
- It’s of Cooked manicotti noodles.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of All purpose flour.
- Prepare of Buttermilk.
- It’s of Shredded Cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Spinach.
Redneck Stuffed Manicotti instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a baking dish. Also, preheat a skillet on the stove to make the cheese sauce..
- Get butter, flour, butter milk, shredded cheese, and spinach ready to go next to the skillet. Stuff the manicotti noodles with meat loaf and place them in a greased baking dish..
- When the skillet gets hot, sizzle some butter and wisk in some all purpose flour. Try not to let it clump, adding as much butter as necessary. After about two minutes, add in some buttermilk and shredded cheddar. Bring the sauce to the consistency desired, adding in cooking water from the manicotti noodles if it needs to be thinned out..
- Stir in spinach, and pour cheese sauce over manicotti in baking dish. Bake until bubbly and a crust forms around the edge of the baking dish..