You can have Baked Mostaccioli using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Mostaccioli
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of mostaccioli noodles.
- It’s 48 oz of can four cheese pasta sauce.
- You need 12 oz of mushrooms.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of mozzarella cheese.
Baked Mostaccioli instructions
- In one pot boil water and cook noodles as directed on the box.
- Brown and cook through ground beef and drain the grease..
- Add pasta sauce and mushrooms to ground beef.
- Drain noodles and place in 4.5 liter casserole dish..
- Add pasta sauce you just made to noodles..
- Cover with mozzarella cheese..
- Cover in aluminum foil and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes..