Bay's JumpStart Smoothie.
You can cook Bay's JumpStart Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bay's JumpStart Smoothie
- It’s 3 of blackberry.
- Prepare 1/2 of banana.
- It’s 2 tbsp of natural creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1 of greek yogurt (I use blueberry flavor).
- It’s 1 pinch of flax seed (optional).
- It’s 1 cup of ice -consistency.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond milk (I use silk unsweetened vanilla).
Bay's JumpStart Smoothie step by step
- Cut banana into slices so it blends easier.
- Combine ingredients into blender or whatever you have, I use a magic bullet.
- Blend on medium speed until ice is crushed all the way and it isn't chunky.
- Enjoy!! This is a great source of vitamin c, protein, and fiber to start your day :).