You can have Cheesy Mostaccioli using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Mostaccioli
- Prepare 1 box of Mostacciloi Noodles.
- Prepare 1 jar of Prego Fresh Mushroom Italian Sauce (23 oz – 673gr).
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Ground chicken or turkey.
- Prepare 1 can of Cambells Chedder Cheese Soup (10 3/4 oz – 305 gr).
- It’s 2 cup of Mozzerella Cheeese for top.
Cheesy Mostaccioli step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Fry the ground chicken or turkey, drain. I make a larger batch so I use nearly 2 pounds of meat, also depends how meaty you like it..
- While you are working on Browning meat, prepare water to boil noodles. Boil until done and drain..
- In large bowl, mix noodles, meat, 1 jar of Prego Sauce, along with can of cheddar cheese soup. Mix well and put into a casserole dish..
- Top with cheese, using as much as you like out of the 2 cups. (we like it pretty cheesy here).
- Cover with foil and bake on lower rack for 20 minutes, remove foil and cook for 10 minutes. Serve with garlic bread and toss salad and your set!.