Corn Beef (Nancy's fav.).
You can cook Corn Beef (Nancy's fav.) by using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is what you need to do to make that:
Ingredients of Corn Beef (Nancy's fav.)
- You need 1 can of corn beef.
- You need to taste of Adobo Goya.
- It’s 1 envelope of Sazon Goya w/ azafran.
- You need 1 envelope of Goya ham flavor.
- It’s 2 TBS of Goya sofrito.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 TBS of your fav. Cooking oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped onions (optional).
- Prepare of Diced small potato (optional).
- It’s 2 TBS of tomato sauce.
Corn Beef (Nancy's fav.) step by step
- In a frying pan, sauté sofrito in two tbs. of cooking oil for about a minute or two in med. heat. Along with onions, if you choose to add them. Careful not to let it dry out..
- Add the water and the can of corn beef. With your spoon, break the corn beef and then add (first) the sazon, ham and 2 tbs of tomato sauce. Now you can add the adobo to your taste, a little at a time. (Be very careful! Adobo is extremely salty. Add too much of it and it will be ruined.).
- Add diced potatoes and cook until it's soft..
- Steam some white rice and enjoy with a ripe banana on the side! Yum!!!!! Bon appetite!!!.