Banana Cream Lasagna.
You can cook Banana Cream Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Cream Lasagna
- Prepare 2 of rows of golden oreos.
- It’s 2 of rows of vanilla wafers.
- It’s 8 tbls of butter.
- You need 8 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 16 oz of cool whip.
- You need 2 (3.4 oz) of banana pudding mixes.
- It’s 3 cups of milk.
Banana Cream Lasagna instructions
- Crush oreos and mix with 8 tbls melted butter.
- Spread to cover bottom of 9×13 baking dish.
- In bowl mix cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, 8oz cool whip. Mix well and cover crust mixture..
- In another bowl mix pudding mix and milk. Cover cream cheese layer and refrigerate at least 5 minutes..
- Top with rest of cool whip and add some more crushed vanilla wafers..
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour..