Oatmeal cookies. This recipe for soft oatmeal cookies creates a moist and flavorful dessert that will make everyone's These oatmeal cookies are very moist with a good flavor. Add a cup of raisins or nuts if you desire. Her oatmeal cookies usually included walnuts and raisins, though you can skip either if you want.
Oatmeal cookies are a favorite with kids and adults. It's hard not to like this sweet tasting cookie with its soft and chewy texture. An oatmeal raisin cookie is a type of drop cookie distinguished by an oatmeal-based dough with raisins mixed throughout. You can have Oatmeal cookies using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal cookies
- It’s 150 grams of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 250 grams of oatmeal.
- It’s 150 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of baking soda.
- It’s 100 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 50 grams of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flax seed.
Its ingredients also typically include flour, sugar, eggs, salt, and various spices. Sometimes a good, classic oatmeal cookie just hits the spot! The ingredients needed to make these oatmeal cookies are baking staples that are super simple. Oats are the star of this cookie, and rightly so.
Oatmeal cookies step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Add egg and butter and mix well.
- Shape cookies as thin as possible and bake using a baking sheet for about 15 to 18 minutes at 180C.
Featuring the nutty taste and nubbly texture of oats, these mildly spiced cookies are crunchy around the edges and invitingly soft in the center. These Oatmeal Cookies are big and chewy, super easy to make and they're good for you. Add chocolate chips, raisins, or nuts and watch them disappear! Oatmeal cookies are a timeless classic. They are one of the sweet treats many of us have been enjoying since childhood, eventually baking batches of our own.