Cheesy Mostaccioli. Mostaccioli noodles layered with a turkey meat sauce, mozzarella and cottage cheeses and baked until melted and bubbly. *Disclaimer* the store was out of mostaccioli noodles so I had to use what I could 😜 Hey Guys, I'm bringing you one of my favorite recipes. This recipe is from an old Pampered Chef cookbook. Cheesy Ground Beef and Rice Casserole
Cheesy Mostaccioli Recipe. by Global Cookbook. Easy, delicious and healthy Cheesy Mostaccioli recipe from SparkRecipes. Cheesy Chicken and Mostaccioli. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have Cheesy Mostaccioli using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Mostaccioli
- Prepare 16 oz of mostaccioli noodles.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- It’s 1 (28 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of tomato juice.
- It’s 8 oz of water.
- You need 1 lb of Velveeta, sliced.
Easy Baked Mostaccioli (aka: Baked Cheesy Pasta), Mostaccioli al pistacchio, Mostaccioli bianchi. On the Menu Today~ Baked Mostaccioli Want an easy and delicious dinner option? This baked mostaccioli isn't just another pasta recipe. These little tube-shaped pasta in their robust.
Cheesy Mostaccioli instructions
- Cook meat in skillet, drain. Return beef to skillet and add vegetables. In medium bowl combine tomato juice, water paste and crushed tomatoes mix in with the meat and vegetables. Add seasoning, cover and simmer on low..
- Boil water for the noodles, add noodles and cook until tender. Drain..
- In a 13 inch casserole dish, layer, in this order, noodles, half of the sauce, half of the Velveeta (sliced), noodles and the last of the sauce. In a preheated oven to 350F bake for 15 to 20 minutes. After that time, place the remaining Velveeta slices on the top, return to the oven and bake until the Velveeta on the top is melted. Remove and serve. Not sure how many it serves. My guess would be about 8..
In the world of homemade pasta, none is as decadent and worth-while as this baked mostaccioli. Large tubes of mostaccioli are tossed with Parmesan cheese and spaghetti sauce, then layered with spinach and mozzarella cheese. This baked mostaccioli is classically delicious and couldn't be any easier to make. Mostaccioli is a pain in the you-know-what to spell, so I'm warning you now that you might see it spelled mosticholi. Mostaccioli Penne noodles with mozzarella cheese.