Baked Manicotti w/ Beef.
You can cook Baked Manicotti w/ Beef using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Manicotti w/ Beef
- You need 1 packages of Manicotti Shells (14).
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 of 16 oz. Container Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 3 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic powder to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Onion powder to taste.
- You need 3 cup of Pasta Sauce.
Baked Manicotti w/ Beef step by step
- In a skillet, brown ground beef seasoned with salt & pepper and garlic and onion powder..
- Set aside to cool..
- In a large pot, boil manicotti shells in salted water 4 to 6 minutes until slightly soft..
- Brush a teaspoon of oil on a large baking sheet..
- Transfer manicotti to baking sheet and cool..
- Combine the ricotta, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, and 1/2 cup parmesan cheeses and parsley. Stir in the ground beef..
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Grease a 13 by 9 inch glass baking dish with remaining 2 teaspoons of olive oil..
- Spoon in 1 cup of the pasta sauce to baking dish..
- Stuff the manicotti shells with the cheese / meat mixture and place in a single layer in baking dish..
- Cover with remaining sauce, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese..
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes..
- Let stand 5 minutes and serve..