Turkey Meatballs. I have never found a turkey meatballs recipe that I really liked that much, until I tried these! Needless to say, I was SHOCKED by how tender and full of flavor this turkey meatballs recipe is. While meatball purists might declare blasphemy, turkey meatballs are actually my favorite So we took to the kitchen to figure out how to make the juiciest, most flavorful turkey meatballs, and came.
Turkey meatballs are the perfect lightened up weeknight dinner! Serve them with some marinara over pasta or zoodles or just pile them on your plate and serve with some veggies. Healthy Turkey Meatballs without breadcrumbs baked in the oven until juicy inside and golden outside. You can create Turkey Meatballs by using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it:
Ingredients of Turkey Meatballs
- You need 1 lb of Ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 of Egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian-style panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper, fresh ground.
So easy, double the recipe and freeze. Try your pack of ground turkey in ground turkey meatloaf or. Turkey Meatballs – Easy, healthy and full of flavor. Low in carbs and fat and high in protein.
Turkey Meatballs instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Combine ground turkey, egg, panko breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic, italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Mix together with hands only until combined. If you overwork the meat, the meatballs will be too dense..
- Roll meat mixture 1-inch balls, place on greased baking sheet. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes, rolling the meatballs halfway through..
Delicious Italian turkey meatballs, all made in the slow cooker. We are a meatball loving family, these turkey meatballs are so tender and delicious, and easy to make any night of the week. Homemade, flavorful turkey meatballs are easy to make and great to keep in the freezer for a quick weeknight One of the best recipes that I've made for Budget Bytes so far is the Italian Meatballs. Jasmine rice gives these turkey meatballs a unique texture and keeps them moist and filling. These delicious ground turkey meatballs will spice up dinner with taco seasoning and green onions.