Banana Bread Overnight Oats.
You can have Banana Bread Overnight Oats using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Overnight Oats
- It’s 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 of large spotty banana (or 2 smaller ones).
- You need 1/2 cup of yogurt of choice.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk of choice.
- You need 2 tbsp. of sweetener of choice (optional).
- Prepare 2 tsp. of chia seeds (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of Toppings of choice.
Banana Bread Overnight Oats instructions
- Start by mashed the banana in a large bowl. Then add in the yogurt, milk, sweetener, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Stir well to combine. Then stir in the oats and chia seeds..
- Divide the mixture into two airtight containers (such as pint sized mason jars), place on the lids and store in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours)..
- That's it! Top it with whatever sounds good to you when you go to eat it and enjoy! It will be on the thicker side, so if you'd like it thinner, then stir in a splash of milk..