You can cook Grandma's Goulash using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grandma's Goulash
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of tomato soup.
- It’s 1 can of brown beans.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
- You need 1 of rotini or macaroni.
Grandma's Goulash step by step
- fry ground beef with chopped onion.
- 1 handful of rotini per person – cook macaroni or rotini for 12 minutes.
- add tomato soup and can of baked beans to cooked meat on low heat and mix in large fry pan.
- add cooked pasta to large fry pan and mix.
- simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.