Crustless Pumpkin Pie Goodnees (healthy).
You can cook Crustless Pumpkin Pie Goodnees (healthy) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crustless Pumpkin Pie Goodnees (healthy)
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 53 grams of brown sugar.
- You need 42 grams of Flour (I used Spelt flour).
- You need 14 oz of Pumpkin puree.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Flax meal (or whole, crushed etc.).
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of crushed pumpkin seeds (optional).
Crustless Pumpkin Pie Goodnees (healthy) step by step
- Preheat oven 204° C. In a bowl mix cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, flour and brown sugar..
- In another bowl mix the pumpkin puree, milk, flaxseed and vanilla extract..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry. Stir well to combine. Pour into baking pan and bake for 35 minutes. (It will be gooey at first) let it cool completely and transfer into the fridge to set for a few hours (the longer the better about 5-6hours)..