Parmesan Chicken Manicotti.
You can cook Parmesan Chicken Manicotti using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Chicken Manicotti
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded chicken.
- You need 1 cup of ricotta part-skim.
- It’s 8 of manicotti.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of Alfredo sauce jar.
Parmesan Chicken Manicotti step by step
- In medium bowl combine egg, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, shredded chicken, salt and pepper to taste. Mix all ingredients together..
- Stuff (already cooked) manicotti full but be careful not to break them. I had enough to stuff all 8 manicotti..
- Preheat oven to 350°. Pour sauce over manicotti and sprinkle parmesan cheese over (I also sprinkled a little shredded chicken) manicotti. Cover and bake in oven for 35 minutes..