13g Protein Bars.
You can cook 13g Protein Bars using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 13g Protein Bars
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Oatmeal.
- You need 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 of Peanut butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Flax seeds.
- Prepare 2 each of Whey powder scoop.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda (if baking).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder (if baking).
13g Protein Bars step by step
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add peanut butter and milk last.
- Mix well.
- For Pastry like bars, cook at 350 for 10 min. Final product is awesome with peanut/almond butter!.
- For chewy bars, place in pan and refrigerate over night. They will have the texture if cliff bars and be slightly more flavorful than the baked version..
- The nutrition calculation is: 13g protein 20 carbs 16 fat.