Best Home-made Bread.
You can cook Best Home-made Bread using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best Home-made Bread
- Prepare 3 tbsp of yeast.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of honey (or 3 tbs white sugar).
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of melted coconut oil (or canola, vegetable, or olive oil).
- It’s 5 cup of warm water.
- It’s 6 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 6 cup of white flour (6+ cups).
- You need 1 cup of shredded flax seeds.
Best Home-made Bread instructions
- Mix yeast, honey and 1 cup warm water. Let stand for 10 minutes..
- Add flax seeds, eggs, and oil and mix well..
- Add 5 cups of warm water and whole wheat flour. Mix well..
- Add salt and mix well..
- Add white flour one cup at a time, mixing well each time. Add flour until the dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl and is soft and kneadable..
- Take dough and divide into six equal sections. Form a loaf with each section..
- Place loafs in oiled loaf pans and poke a few holes in a nice pattern with a knife (this allows the dough to rise without forming air pockets)..
- Cover with clean towel and let rise until at least doubled their size in a warm place. (Letting them sit for 7-10 minutes in the oven on "warm" setting, covered with a towel, will help them rise better). After the 7-10 minutes take them out and let them rise on the counter until they are the appropriate size..
- Bake at 350°F until golden brown..
- I always mix and knead the dough in my Bosch machine and then bake in the oven. Much easier and yields much fluffier bread..
- After the bread is baked, take them out of the pans immediately and let cool. Slice the bread. Place loafs in ziploc bags. Because this recipe yields 6 loafs, I usually freeze 5 and just take them out as needed, defrosting and storing them in the refrigerator. Pop them in the toaster and they still taste fresh as ever. :).