Mexican street corn pasta. That's what Mexican street corn is, after all-grilled corn topped with a zesty chile-lime spread and sprinkled with cheese. Just be prepared to get lots of requests for the recipe! Mexican Street Corn, also known as Elote, is corn on the cob covered in mayonnaise or Mexican crema, then sprinkled with Cotija cheese, chili powder, and My street corn pasta salad recipe is in no way meant to be an authentic version.
This pasta salad is a deconstructed version of traditional Mexican street corn, with a few tricks to get that smoky, grilled flavor without having to actually grill anything! This Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad is one of my all time favorite meals (salads?) to hit the blog. Primarily because corn is my favorite No blender needed! You can have Mexican street corn pasta by using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it:
Ingredients of Mexican street corn pasta
- Prepare 4 of cobs of corn grilled and cut (or one can of corn).
- Prepare 1 lb of pasta cooked and drained.
- Prepare 1 cup of pasta water (for sauce).
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy or lite cream.
- It’s 1 can of a cooked veggies (optional- I used green beans).
- Prepare of Grilled chicken or ground turkey cooked (optional).
- It’s of Chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 handfuls of Queso fresco crumbled.
- It’s of Sprinkle of pepper flakes.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Controlling the spice in this Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad. If you are worried about the spice, just leave out the jalapeños. Charred corn and pasta are tossed in a creamy chili-lime dressing and topped with cotija cheese and crispy bacon! This delicious pasta salad recipe has all the great flavors of the popular Mexican Corn on the Cob, also known as Mexican Street Corn or Elotes.
Mexican street corn pasta step by step
- Boil pasta and set aside. Grill corn and cut up..
- Add heavy cream and some pasta water to pan. Heat through and added the 2 cheeses, veggies, pasta, and seasoning..
- Add chicken and anything else you would want..
Delicious vegetarian Street Corn Pasta Salad with sweet corn, red bell pepper, avocado, creamy goat cheese and a super addicting cilantro pesto. This easy corn pasta salad recipe is not only delicious but is also a great way to use up your summer corn. How to make Mexican street corn pasta salad. Cook your pasta al dente; rinse with cool water and drain well. Once everything is ready, toss together.