BACON MAC & CHEESE. This bacon mac and cheese is a one pot dish featuring pasta in a creamy cheese sauce with plenty of bacon. An easy dinner option that's packed with smoky bacon flavor! How to make a gorgeous macaroni cheese recipe with a bacon twist!
Mac and cheese may seem straightforward, but in an all-star mac, each component is carefully This Creamy Baked Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon is an excellent, extra-indulgent recipe to keep in. Bacon Mac and Cheese is a rich and creamy three cheese baked mac and cheese with bacon inside and on top. The perfect cheesy pasta holiday side dish! You can have BACON MAC & CHEESE using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BACON MAC & CHEESE
- You need 1 box of of Cavatappi pasta (16oz).
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 cup of half and half.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of Carolina Joe's Grillin' Sauce or BBQ or Sauce of your choice.
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 of 1 1/2 tsp. sea salt.
- Prepare 3 cup of freshly grated smoked cheddar.
- It’s 1 cup of freshly grated cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 8 of cooked bacon slices, chopped.
- You need 3/4 cup of of breadcrumbs.
La Big Mac® Bacon de McDonald's combina un clásico favorito con tres tiras de crujiente tocino ahumado applewood. ¡Prueba una hoy! Add bacon to Half Moon Griddle and cook until crisp; transfer to paper towels to drain, then crumble or chop and set aside. There aren't many things I love more in the world that macaroni and cheese. The magic of mac and cheese, perfectly bite-sized.
BACON MAC & CHEESE step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bring 1 gallon of salted water to a boil in a lager pot; add the pasta. Cook pasta about 8 minutes or until al dente. Drain; rinse with cold water and toss with 1 Tbsp Olive Oil..
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, and sauté until tender. Add flour and cook, whisking constantly for 1 to 2 minutes until smooth. (Do not let the flour brown).
- Add half and half, heavy cream, BBQ Sauce, white pepper, and sea salt, bring to a simmer..
- Cook, whisking constantly for about 6 minutes or until thickened. Gradually all cheese, 1 cup at a time, stirring until blended..
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl; stir in cooked pasta. Spoon into a lightly greased 13 X 9 inch baking dish. Sprinkle bacon and bread crumbs over the top of the pasta and bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until golden and crisp on top..
Best of all, these savory little appetizers can be made fully ahead, frozen and reheated just before serving. It's time for Fried Bacon and Mac from Upton's Breakroom (Upton's Naturals) in Chicago. A childhood favorite kicked up with bacon and three kinds of cheeses. There will be no picky eaters (or leftovers!) when you serve this homemade Mac and Cheese with bacon. Deliciously savory and smoky, this mac and cheese recipe uses two kinds of cheese, bacon, chipotle peppers and a buttery panko topping.