Sophie's strawberry balsamic cured ham wrap. Sophies Strawberry Balsamic Cured Ham Wrap – Recipes To Make For Lunch "strawberry balsamic salad Find quick and easy lunch recipes menu ideas. Balsamic Strawberry & Parma Ham Crostinis. The ham and cheese toastie gets Sprinkle over the balsamic vinegar and sugar.
You could also serve these over yogurt. I've made Strawberries and Balsamic Vinegar sprinkled with a little Spenda (or real sugar) for my non-diabetic friends. Thirty minutes to an hour before serving, combine the strawberries, balsamic vinegar, sugar, and pepper in a bowl. You can cook Sophie's strawberry balsamic cured ham wrap using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sophie's strawberry balsamic cured ham wrap
- It’s 1 of tortilla/fajita wrap.
- It’s 2 medium of strawberries, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of balsamic glaze.
- Prepare 2 slice of cured ham, such as prosciutto or Serrano.
Balsamic vinegar and black pepper intensify the flavor of strawberries. Enjoy these sweeter berries in both sweet and savory dishes. The better the quality of the balsamic vinegar and berries you use, the better this recipe will be. Garnish with basil and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
Sophie's strawberry balsamic cured ham wrap step by step
- Tear your ham into pieces and lay on your wrap. Top with sliced strawberries and sliced tomatoes..
- Drizzle with glaze and serve cold. Enjoy!.
- Alternatively, if you don't have balsamic glaze, marinade the tomatoes and strawberries in balsamic vinegar for a few hours then drain before making the wraps, and serve immediately..
Curing ham in some countries, like Italy for example, where making prosciutto is as normal to them as home butchering. Meat curing is a useful skill to lean and Curing meat, and particularly curing ham, is not always easy, and the meat can often spoil when the conditions are not right, so care must be. Wrap each asparagus spear with cured ham. If your ham slices are very large, you may only need to use half per spear. Roll on the diagonal to fully wrap Remove from oven and flip each ham wrapped asparagus spear so that both sides get nice and crispy.