Rustic Garlic Mashed Potatoes.
You can cook Rustic Garlic Mashed Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rustic Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Red new potatoes.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Half and half.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, minced.
Rustic Garlic Mashed Potatoes step by step
- Wash potatoes and place in a large stock pot with water..
- Set burner to high and bring to a boil. Reduce temp and simmer for 10 minutes or until fork tender..
- To a small sauce pan, add butter, half and half and garlic. While stirring /whisking occasionally, melt butter on medium-low heat. (Avoid high temps to prevent the cream from separating.).
- Drain potatoes and transfer to a large bowl for mashing..
- Start mashing potatoes and add cream and seasoning. Continue mashing to desired consistency and stir to fully incorporate seasoning. Enjoy!.