Pan Seared pork chops with a Quick Pan Sauced Pasta.
You can have Pan Seared pork chops with a Quick Pan Sauced Pasta using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan Seared pork chops with a Quick Pan Sauced Pasta
- You need 6 of Thin cut pork chops.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of italian seasoned dry bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 small of onion, sliced.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves,minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- Prepare 8 oz of Your favorite pasta, I used Gemelli (twisted pasta), cooked and drained.
- It’s 4 of sliced green onions.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese or more for serving and garnish..
Pan Seared pork chops with a Quick Pan Sauced Pasta instructions
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard in a bowl..
- Brush pork chops with mayonnaise mustard mixture, set aside..
- in a bowl combine parmesan cheese and italian bread crums and pepper..
- In a large skillet film bottom with olive oil. Dredge pork chops in cheese breadcrumb mixture sear in hot oil 2 to 3 minutes a side turning only one time.Remove to a plate..
- Into same skillet add onions and garlic and soften, add tomaotes, cream, pepper, italian seasoning, red hot and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmet 5 minutes, add pasta stir to coat with sauce. Tranfer to serving dish top with additional parmesan cheese, top with pork chops, sprinkle with green onions and red pepper flakes if desired..