Raisin Seed Granola Bars.
You can cook Raisin Seed Granola Bars using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raisin Seed Granola Bars
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter (melted).
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of old fashioned oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/3 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1/4 cup of raw sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of flax seed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Raisin Seed Granola Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 325..
- Combine butter and honey in a medium mixing bowl..
- Stir remaining ingredients in to the butter mixture until well combined..
- Pour into a greased 8" pan and press in to pan firmly..
- Bake for 20 minutes (edges will start to brown)..
- Remove from oven and press firmly in to pan again (this helps them to not crumble when removing from pan)..
- Cool for 10 minutes then cut into 8 bars. Leave in pan until completely cooled..
- Removed carefully with spatula to prevent crumbling..
- I wrap mine individually and store in the refrigerator (this helps them to firm up more and stay fresh longer)..