mexican manicotti. Mix water and sauce, pour over manicotti. Serve the manicotti with favorite Mexican toppings, such as guacamole, sliced green onions, chopped tomatoes, sliced ripe olives and Old El. How to Make Mexican Manicotti My Way.
Where did the idea for Mexican Manicotti come from you ask? Savory red enchilada sauce with fire-roasted tomatoes and green chilies is served over baked Jumbo Manicotti with quesadilla cheese and cilantro crema. Use uncooked manicotti shells, stuff meat mixture into shells and place in large baking dish that has been sprayed. You can cook mexican manicotti using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of mexican manicotti
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 2 1/3 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 1/3 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 packages of 8oz uncooked manicotti shells.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 jar of 16 oz picante sauce.
- You need 2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of mexican cheese blend.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sliced green onions.
- It’s 1 of sliced or hole ripe olives optional.
This article has not been rated yet. In a bowl combine the UNCOOKED Beef, beans, chili powder, & oregano. Mexican Manicotti – Chef in Training. Today is my birthday, and it is funny, I was re-reading my birthday post from last year and realized Mexican Manicotti Casserole Recipe and Freezer Meal.
mexican manicotti step by step
- in a large bowl, combine the uncooked beef, beans, chili powder, salt, pepper and oregano.mix well. yes uncooked ground beef..
- spoon meat mixtrue into the uncooked manicotti shells, arrange in a lightly greased 13×9 in.baking dish..
- now combine picante and water together, pour over shells….cover and refrigerate, over night. or at lest more then 12 hours..
- remove from refrigerator, 30 minutes before baking, over with foil and bake for one hour, on 350 °F, then uncover, spoon the sour cream over the top.sprinkle with cheese, onion and olives.bake 8 minutes or untill cheese is melted ..take out ready to serve ….enjoy….
Combine water and picante sauce; pour over manicotti shells. Mexican Manicotti Casserole is full of delicious Mexican flavor, Manicotti pasta and cheeses. Mexican Manicotti casserole is a delicious, easy to make, comforting, Low-Sugar meal. Then squeeze the mixture in both sides of the Manicotti shell. You could also spoon it in on each side with a very small spoon that will fit into the.